The Swedish Club's Charterers' Liability All-in-One Cover is available to time or voyage charterers, as well as slot and space charterers. It is particularly appropriate for risk-averse charterers in trades with relatively low claims frequency, but high claims severity, and who need high limits and flexible terms.
The cover is not suitable for bareboat or demise charterers, who would need to arrange for Owners' P&I insurance.
Scope of Cover
The terms of the cover are based on the Owners' P&I Rules and the add-on for traders and cargo owners.
- Personal injury
- Damage to hull
- Detention and similar delay
- Charterers' debunkering costs
- Damage to other property
- Freight and bunkers contribution to general average
- War risks (including terrorism)
- Fines (customs, immigration and accidental pollution)
- Wreck removal