The Swedish Club's official Annual Report 2020 is now available
"2020 has been a year of unprecedented challenge for the whole world. We have all seen a year like never before. Through this time, despite many difficulties, the shipping industry has worked tirelessly to continue to connect producers of essential goods with markets around the globe.
We are proud to have been able to help our members, their crews, and their onshore employees to bring the world together in 2020."
Managing Director of The Swedish Club
- Capital resilience in a volatile year
- Operating profit of USD 3 million
- Record free reserves at USD 231 million
- Most business areas in balance
- P&I performance affected by Pool claims and retained claims
- Strong ROI
- Confirmation of 'A' ratings
- ESG milestones met