In The Swedish Club, you belong to a highly qualified and committed team, building and developing the top excellence required in our business.
By adding value, you gain value.
- You will meet a positive and generous attitude in your daily work with your colleagues.
- Sharing information and knowledge is one of our strengths, a prerequisite for providing our members with accurate and top-quality service and advice.
- We offer skills development that is relevant for your actual or future assignments.
- We work daily in a global industry and interact with people from different countries and cultures.
- We are a financially strong company with a long history and proactive management.
- Our leadership style builds on our Scandinavian heritage with an efficient organisation and a proficient decision-making structure.
What does it take to join us?
Apart from financial security, we provide our members with professional assistance and advice in matters relating to insurance. This requires in-house expertise and excellence. As a result, our people require relevant education and experience.
Typical educational backgrounds are Maritime Law, Nautical Science, Marine Engineering, Shipbuilding Engineering or Business Administration.
Our head office is in Gothenburg, and we also have offices in Athens, Oslo, London, Hong Kong, and Singapore. More information about our offices.
We pay close attention to attitude and behaviour when selecting our people, such as:
- Enjoy adding value to what you do.
- Understanding our members' needs.
- Being generous in sharing your knowledge and experience with colleagues.
- Having the Club's best interests at heart.
So, if you are a potential candidate and would like to join us, keep an eye on our vacancies section.