CCI - IMB calls for caution over false endorsement of bills of lading
In the December issue of CCI:
- UK banks call for new regulation over APP scams
- New Commission faces uphill task
- Hungarian gang VAT fraud
- US to recover $700m from Malaysian fund corruption case
- Germany financial sector risk
- UK received record number of SARs
- Robust partnership vital
- Spoofing major risk to UK law firms
- FCA to supervise cryptoassest firms
The Swedish Club members can access the CCI December newsletter through the SCOL website » (The Swedish Club Online member area).
Member Alert is published by The Swedish Club as a service to members. While the information is believed correct, the Club cannot assume responsibility for completeness or accuracy.