A potentially catastrophic incident can happen at any time to any operator. This is the point in time when your emergency response plan needs to be activated. But when you turn to that plan, can you be certain it works? Has it been tested? On paper, it may look fine, but reality is often a different matter.
The Swedish Club offers all members an Emergency Response Training in two packages:
Half day training
- Initial training at your location
- Detailed incident scenario covering; progression of events, individual responsibilities, phases of the incident and the emergency response process.
One day training
- The half day training package PLUS
- Training at a second location
- A second incident scenario involving key bodies such as; salvors, media representatives, the port state of authorities, the flag state, the local coast guard etc. providing you with invaluable feedback on the effectiveness of your existing processes.
We offer Emergency Response Training to our Club Members free of charge.
Please contact our Loss Prevention department if you have any questions.