War Risk Insurance 2022 - Notice of cancellation
Reference is made to the War Risk Circular H&M 434/2021 with the terms for War Risk Insurance in place for existing War Risk Members.
The Association hereby gives notice of cancellation as per relevant Notice of Cancellation Clause for List of Areas of Perceived Enhanced Risk (“Listed Areas”) with effect from 00:01 hours GMT 19 March 2022.
The cover is from that time reinstated with the following changes:
- New amendment to the List of Areas of Perceived Enhanced Risk (“Listed Areas”)
The following area is amended:
- Ukrainian and Russian waters in the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov
1) Sea of Azov and Black Sea waters enclosed by the following boundaries
a) On the west, around Romanian waters, from the Ukraine-Romania border at 45° 10.858'N, 29° 45.929'E to high seas point 45° 11.235'N, 29° 51.140'E
b) thence to high seas point 45° 11.474'N, 29° 59.563'E and on to high seas point 45° 5.354'N, 30° 2.408'E
c) thence to high seas point 44° 46.625'N, 30° 58.722'E and on to high seas point 44° 44.244'N, 31° 10.497'E
d) thence to high seas point 44° 2.877'N, 31° 24.602'E and on to high seas point 43° 27.091'N, 31° 19.954'E
e) and then east to the Russia-Georgia border at 43° 23.126'N, 40° 0.599'E
2) All inland waters of Ukraine
3) Inland waters of Russia within the following areas:
a) Crimean Peninsula
b) River Don, from Sea of Azov to vertical line at 41° E
c) River Donets, from River Don to Ukraine border
4) All inland waters of Belarus south of horizontal line at 52° 30’ N
All other clauses and conditions in the war cover provided by the Association remain unaltered.
For any questions or more information, please contact:
Tord Nilsson, Director Underwriting Reinsurance and Risk Control