Read the latest edition of Triton AGM special
The latest version of the Club’s magazine Triton No 2 2023 has been published, and many interesting topics are covered in this issue.
See highlights below
- Managing Director’s report
- Speaker interviews
- Changes in the board
- Out and about at the AGM
Interviews: Changes at the top
- Thorbjörn Emanuelsson: Coming home
- Johan Kahlmeter: Delivering the promise
- Fredrik Bergqvist: Heading the home team
- Safety scenario: Chief Officer fell to his death during tank inspection
- Bulker focus: Successfully navigating the challenges of transporting grains and soya beans
- Reederei Nord and The Swedish Club collaborate to improve onboard safety
- DSM2023: Strengthening maritime bonds
The Swedish Club Triton is the Club’s main publication for members, shipboard staff and business contacts. Most articles contain Loss Prevention recommendations and advice, legal development information and various marine topics. General Club information, such as staff news and social events, is also found in the magazine.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Swedish Club Triton is published three times a year and distributed to all our members and business partners.