Read the latest edition of Triton - No 3 2022
The latest version of the Club's magazine Triton No 3 2022 has been published, and many interesting topics are covered in this issue. See highlights below.
A change at the top
- Interview with Lars Rhodin: Passing the baton
- Interview with Thomas Nordberg: A running start
- Safety scenario: Injury while climbing
- Preventing refrigerated container claims
- Webinar: Dealing with crankshaft damage
- An industry under attack: Cyber security in the maritime industry
- Deviation: are you covered?
- ESG and the decarbonisation of shipping
The Swedish Club Triton is the Club's main publication for members, shipboard staff and business contacts. Most articles contain Loss Prevention recommendations and advice, legal development information and various marine topics. General Club information, such as staff news and social events, is also found in the magazine.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact email@example.com
The Swedish Club Triton is published three times a year and distributed to all our members and business partners.