Triton no 1 2023
The latest version of the Club’s magazine Triton No 1 2023 has been published, and many interesting topics are covered in this issue.
See highlights below
Interviews: Preparing for the future
- Thomas Nordberg takes the helm as new Managing Director, read the interview ´Moving forward´on page 14
- Lars Malm: Exciting times ahead
- Tord Nilsson: London calling
- Magnus Axelsson: Digital transformation for everyone
- Safety scenario: Cargo hold flooding
- Boost for Swedish Club Casebook
- New Cargo Claims factsheets
- A common language? Maritime English under spotlight. Interview with Catherine Logie, Ocean Technologies Group
The Swedish Club Triton is the Club’s main publication for members, shipboard staff and business contacts. Most articles contain Loss Prevention recommendations and advice, legal development information and various marine topics. General Club information, such as staff news and social events, is also found in the magazine.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact email@example.com
The Swedish Club Triton is published three times a year and distributed to all our members and business partners.